TNDALU, SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE IN LAW’S
14TH PRO BONO ENVIRO NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION (22nd-24th January 2021): Register by November 15, 2020
ABOUT THE COLLEGE AND THE EVENT
School of Excellence in law takes immense pleasure in announcing the 14th Edition of the Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, the flagship event of the institution. The institution has always strived to promote the interests of the student community and in addressing pressing issues, and has successfully conducted the previous 13 editions with overwhelming participation from across the country.
It seeks to bring to the forefront the increasing need to address environmental concerns and encourages students to be the pioneers of understanding the complexities of environmental law and the urge for the same. The previous editions of the competition have proved to be an enriching experience for the participants owing to distinctive, innovative and challenging nature of the proposition and high-calibre of judging by various eminent lawyers, Hon’ble Judges of the High Court of Madras and the Supreme Court of India.
The event has continued to garner increasing attention since the year of its inception in light of its transparency and ever improving quality. The Moot Court Association of School of Excellence in Law is looking forward to the conducting the event online and expects increasing participation in the present edition as well.
ELIGIBILITY AND TEAM COMPOSITION
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three years or five-year LLB or BL degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each registered institution.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team consisting of two members, each of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’. In a team consisting of three members, two of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher’.
CENTRAL SUBJECT MATTER
DATE AND MODE OF THE COMPETITION
The competition shall be held on 22nd-24th January 2021 on virtual mode.
PLATFORM OF THE COMPETITION
The online platform will be intimated to the teams after the completion of Final Registration.
The official working language of the competition is English.
HOW TO REGISTER
Provisional Registration of the participating institutions shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the official email ID of the Institution/Moot Court Association on or before 15th November, 2020,11:59 PM IST.
The last date for registration is NOVEMBER 15 , 2020
- Last date to register : 15th November 2020
- Date of the Competition: 22-24th January 2021
Ms. Aparna Raju, Vice President, Moot Court Association – +91 9840373892
Ms. Mansi Sethiya, Joint Secretary, Moot Court Association – +91 9841112917
For the official website of the School of Excellence in Law Moot Court Association, click here.